Dry, light to medium bodied and a balanced natural acid backbone. This is quite a flinty style of Sauvignon Blanc that has a steely edge to its fine and lingering finish.
This Margaret River Sauvignon Blanc was fermented and held on lees for 8 months before bottling.
- VINEYARD: Margaret River, Sauvignon Blanc 100%
- REGION: Margaret River, Western Australia
- AWARDS: Silver, 93 points, Halliday Wine Companion 2020
- Bronze, Wine Show of Western Australia 2019
- Bronze, Royal Perth Wine Show 2019