GOLD MEDAL WINNER Primary Cabernet fruit aromas and flavours are enhanced with mild fine-grain tannins and some toasty oak influence.
Following a warm growing season the Cabernet and Merlot was picked at optimum ripeness, achieving delightful ripe primary Cabernet fruit aromas and flavours, enhanced with mild fine-grain tannins and a toasty oak influence.
- VINEYARD: Margaret River, Cabernet Sauvignon 58% and Merlot 42%
- REGION: Margaret River, Western Australia
- AWARDS: Gold, 96 points – Royal Melbourne Wine Awards 2018
- Silver, 90 points – Halliday Wine Companion 2020
- Silver, 90 points – Wine Show of Western Australia 2018
- Bronze, 87 points – Margaret River Wine Show 2018
- Bronze, Royal Perth Wine Show 2019